Apply for Fully Funded Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program 2023-24
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program offers fully funded scholarships to highly qualified candidates who are interested in conducting an MBA at the Harvard Business School. The program is open to all international students who are currently enrolled in or have completed their undergraduate degree from a recognized university and will be eligible for consideration if they meet specific criteria.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that covers tuition, fees and books. The MBA program at Harvard aims to give you the opportunity to become an executive leader by providing you with the tools and skills necessary to succeed in today's business environment.
Optional Activities/Projects – in addition to the required courses below you will be required to complete 20 hours of community service per semester as well as complete one extracurricular activity outside of your course work (outside of work-study). An application for financial aid is also required before submitting your application.
These are part of the requirements for admission into our MBA program at Harvard University but are not guaranteed funding sources. If you want funding assistance with these requirements we recommend using scholarships from organizations like the US Dept. of State’s Foreign Service Institute, Smith College Overseer’s Fund or other private foundations that may offer scholarships similar in nature but differ based on eligibility criteria for each organization.
About Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program
The Harvard Business School is one of the most prestigious business schools in the world. It has been around since 1886 and has produced thousands of alumni who have gone on to become leaders in their fields, including CEOs or presidents of companies such as Google, Amazon and Microsoft.
If you are looking for a top-notch degree from an elite institution with a strong track record of producing successful graduates then look no further than Harvard University MBA Scholarship Program 2023-24!
- Host Country: The United States of America
- Host University: Harvard University
- Host Business School: Harvard Business School
- Funded By: Boustany Foundation
- Financial aid amounting to 75% of the tuition fees
- The students will have an internship at the Boustany Foundation in Monaco.
- The travel expenses will be covered for the internship.
- During the internship, the accommodation and food expenses will be covered
- Free tuition, room and board
- Free laptop
- Health insurance coverage for the duration of your studies
- Access to Harvard Business School library (with an ID card)
What can you do with an MBA from Harvard?
- You can be a leader in your organization. Harvard’s MBA students are some of the most successful business leaders in the world and have been named among America’s Most Admired Companies by Forbes Magazine. The best-selling author, investor and entrepreneur Warren Buffett graduated from the Harvard Business School in 1951, when he was 34 years old. He became one of America's most successful investors with an estimated net worth of $72 billion (as of December 2018). And according to Forbes Magazine, he is currently ranked as one of the richest people on earth!
- You can be a leader in your community or nation: In 2015 alone there were 164 graduates who went on to become mayors or governors across America; 80% were Democrats while only 20% were Republicans...and those numbers continue today! If you're interested in being part up with this trend then apply now for fully funded scholarships at Harvard University before they run out!
Why should you join this program at Harvard Business School?
Harvard Business School is the oldest business school in the world, and it's also one of the most prestigious. It's also one of the most selective, so if you're looking for a place where your classmates will be some of the best minds in their field, this might be it.
The MBA program at Harvard Business School is considered to be one of best programs available today because it teaches students how to think like an entrepreneur while providing access to some of America’s leading companies through job shadowing opportunities and student-run businesses (like Y Combinator).
What are the advantages of getting an MBA from Harvard?
- Harvard MBA is a top-ranked MBA program
- Harvard MBA is a highly selective MBA program
- Harvard has a strong alumni network and job placement record
- The curriculum at the school is flexible and allows students to take courses over several years if they choose.
What Is the Application Process for MBA 2023-24?
The application process for 2023-24 will be different from past years. Here are some of the changes:
- The application deadline has been moved to July 1, 2022 instead of April 30th.
- You must submit your GMAT/GRE scores online through the University's website by March 31st and pay a $100 fee (a fee that covers your time and effort to complete the test). This fee cannot be waived no matter what!
- There are no essay questions this year – instead, you will answer questions related to their MBA program on a single essay question that asks about "the greatest challenge" they faced while at HBS or another school they attended as an undergraduate student (for example: was it making connections with other students? Working hard on projects?)
About the Institution
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Established in 1636 by the Massachusetts Bay Colony and named after its first benefactor, clergymen John Harvard (1607–1638), the university's history has been marked by high-profile figures such as William Bradford and Benjamin Franklin.
Harvard has produced 100 Nobel Laureates, 8 US Presidents and countless other influential leaders around the world. The list continues to grow thanks to its open admissions policy which allows any qualified student from anywhere around the world to enroll at one of America’s most prestigious institutions
- Minimum GPA requirement: 3.5
- Minimum GMAT score requirement: 730 (verbal + quantitative)
- Work experience required: None or at least 1 year of full-time employment in a high-level position in an organization or company.
- Age limit: 30 years old as of December 31.
How to Apply
- The candidate has to apply to Harvard University first.
- Once the students receive the offer letter from the university only then they can apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates have to send their required documents online via [email protected]
- The shortlisted candidates will have to be ready for the interview; it can be an online interview or can be the Boustany Foundation.
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- A photograph
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Application Deadline:
The last date to apply is 31st May 2023.