Apply for the Global UGRAD Program Pakistan Scholarship 2024 in the USA
We are pleased to announce the Global UGRAD Program Pakistan Scholarship 2023 in the USA. This scholarship is offered by the United States Department of State. The purpose of this program is to encourage international students from around the world to study at American universities and colleges and improve ties between our two countries.
In this article, we are going to be discussing about how you can easily apply for the Global UGRAD Program Pakistan Scholarship 2024 in the USA. Therefore, you have to follow all the steps listed in this article for you to be eligible for this scholarship. Keep reading to find what it takes...
About Global UGRAD Program Pakistan Scholarship
The Global UGRAD Program Pakistan Scholarship is a scholarship program that is offered by the government of Pakistan. The goal of this scholarship program is to provide scholarships to Pakistani students who want to study abroad but cannot afford them. It also helps those students who want to pursue higher education in the United States or other countries where there are not many opportunities for them.
The eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship include:
You must be a citizen of Pakistan or have lived there for at least five years before applying;
You must have attended school at least once per year since your ninth birthday; and
Your transcript should show that you attended classes regularly throughout high school (if applicable).
All participants arrive in the United States of America as cultural ambassadors for Pakistan, and the incredible part is that all participants have the opportunity to learn not only academics but also cross-cultural understanding. Every year, approximately 230 participants are chosen, half for the fall semester and half for the spring semester.
It is a non-degree cultural exchange program in which you can participate in a variety of professional and cultural activities. Participants travel from one state to the next, are welcomed by their host families, enjoy every opportunity, and make many international friends from all over the world. Don't leave it until the last minute to apply for this fantastic fully-funded scholarship program 2023.
- Host Country: United States of America
- Sponsored By: International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX).
- Host Organization: The program in Pakistan is administered by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) and in the United States by the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX).
- Age Limit: 25 years
- Type of Program: Semester Exchange Program
- UGRAD Program Duration: 4-5 months (One Semester)
- A grant funds tuition
- A stipend for the textbooks
- An airfare
- A living stipend will be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Health insurance will also be covered.
This program covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Travel costs to and from the United States
- Health Insurance
- Living Stipends
- Allowance for books
- Accommodation and food
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of the program
- A candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan
- A candidate should be 25 years or younger
- A candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate program and committed to returning back to the home
- country after the program completion.
- A candidate must have strong leadership qualities.
- A candidate must be enthusiastic to learn about the culture of the United States.
- A candidate must have a good academic record, awards, community activities, and academic achievements.
- A candidate would be prioritized who has never traveled abroad on any scholarship program.
- A candidate must be good at English.
How to Apply for the Global UGRAD Program Pakistan?
- A candidate must check the eligibility criteria first before applying.
- A candidate should visit the official website to create an account for an application.
- The application has many sections and can be easily filled in chunks.
- An application requires scanned documents to be uploaded.
- A candidate should apply online, no application by post will be accepted.
Required Documents for the Global UGRAD:
- Photocopies of transcripts
- Achievement certificates
- CNIC copy
UGRAD Experience Shared By a UGRAD Alumna Fall:
UGRAD Semester Exchange Program has been a great revitalizing experience for me. It helped me to learn beyond the walls of a classroom. I got to know how diversity makes you a different person and how astonishing life you can live in few months – By Sara Naushad
Why you should Apply for the Scholarship
You should apply for this scholarship because you want to study in the USA.
You must be a student at a top university, and have excellent grades.
This scholarship will provide full tuition and living expenses for up to 4 years (or more). It also covers books, transportation, health insurance, etc., at no additional cost to you.
This program is designed specifically for international students who are interested in obtaining a Masters degree from an American university; it does not cover other types of degrees such as Bachelors or PhDs!
If accepted into this program, you will receive:
An annual stipend of $30K per year during your entire stay here (with some exceptions)
A monthly allowance of $800/month while studying abroad - regardless of whether or not these funds are used towards tuition fees associated with attending classes abroad!
Why you should Study in the USA
The United States of America is one of the most popular countries for studying abroad. It allows you to learn about American culture, and at the same time, it will help you to build your resume.
The best thing about studying in a foreign country is that it allows you to meet new people and learn more about them by interacting with them daily. This way, you will be able to expand your network as well as improve your social skills while studying abroad.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get the education they need and make a difference in their future. Apply today by clicking on the link
What's Your Reaction?