Closing Date: 26 November 2021
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the required:
- Are you able to meet the minimum N2 qualification to be taken into consideration in the above-mentioned engineering professions for the purpose for which the application is being made?
THE FOLLOWING ENGINEERING LEADERSHIP LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE:
- Rigger/Ropesman Level-3 Required qualification subject N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science N2 Engineering Drawings N2 Rigger Trade Theory.
- Welder/Plater Level 3Required qualification subjects N2 Mathematics, Engineering Science N2 Plating Structural Steel Drawings the N2 Platers trade Theory.
- Fitting (incl. Machining) Level-3 – necessary qualifications: N2 Mathematics Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing for N2 and N2 Fitting, including Machine Trade Theory.
- Electrical Level 4– subjects for qualification N2 Mathematics, Engineering Science N2 Industrial Electronics or (N2 Engineering Drawings) N2 Electrical Trade Theory.
- Instrumentation Mechanic Level 4 Subjects for qualification N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science N2 Industrial Electronics as well as N2 Draw Trade Theory.
- Medically suitable for the job and work environment in accordance with an examination based on risk at the appropriate Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
The applicant must provide the following information:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of ID and other relevant credentials
- Complete Academic Record
Entry Level Conditions :
- Meet the required N2 qualification minimum to be taken into consideration in the above mentioned engineering trade to which application is made.
- You must be medically suitable for the job and work environment according to an exam based on risk conducted at the Sibanye-Stillwater occupational Health Care Centre
- Be recommended based on the interview results
- A complete psychometric assessment
- Get an Protection Services clearance certificate
- You must be medically suitable for the job and work environment as determined by a risk-based health exam at the appropriate Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
How To Apply